Friday 12 April 2013

For Inspriation - Dribbble

I recently got invited to Dribbble thanks to Levi. For those of you that don't know, the concept of Dribbble is that you post small 400x300 images of pieces you are currently working on or works in progress and fellow designers offer support and feedback if necessary. If you are a designer/crafter/creater then I highly recommend you get yourself an account, even if it's just to browse as a prospect. There is so much inspiration available on so many varying levels. If you're on Dribbble you can find me here

Here are some of my favourite shots, you can find their original sources below. My number one has to be the second shot by The Fox and King. Fellow residents of Leeds and West Yorkshire may recognise the last shot from posters that have been plastered around the town, it's created by Leeds based Finnish designer Johanna Härmä.



(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 )

0 comments:

Post a Comment